Books and Articles
- Bergmann, J., & Sams, A. (2012). Flip your classroom: Reach every student in every class every day. Eugene, Or.: International Society for Technology in Education.
- Carr, N. (2011). The shallows: What the Internet is doing to our brains. New York: W.W. Norton.
- Davis, G. (2013). Teach yourself visually iPad 4th generation and iPad mini. Indianapolis, Ind.: John Wiley & Sons.
- Frey, N., & Fisher, D. (2013). Teaching with tablets: How do I integrate tablets with effective instruction? Alexandria, VA: ASCD.
- Fullan, M. (2013). Stratosphere: integrating technology, pedagogy, and change knowledge. Don Mills, Ont.: Pearson.
- Gliksman, S. (2014). IPad in education for dummies (2nd ed.). Hoboken: For Dummies.
- Heath, C., & Heath, D. (2007). Made to stick: Why some ideas survive and others die. New York: Random House.
- Herrington, A., Hodgson, K., Moran, C., & Aadahl, E. (2009). Teaching the new writing: Technology, change, and assessment in the 21st-century classroom. New York: Teachers College Press.
- Magana, S. (2014). Enhancing the art & science of teaching with technology. Bloomington, IN: Marzano Research Laboratory.
- Pitler, H. (2007). Using technology with classroom instruction that works. Alexandria, Va.: Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development.
- Dillon, B. (2014). The power of digital story. Edutopia. Retrieved from http://www.edutopia.org/blog/the-power-of-digital-story-bob-dillon
- Friedman, J. (2014). Online courses experiment with digital badges. U.S. News & World Report. http://www.usnews.com/education/online-education/articles/2014/12/10/online-courses-experiment-with-digital-badges
- Gordon, D. (2014). Bringing the classroom to life with green screen technology. THE Journal. Retrieved from http://thejournal.com/articles/2014/12/17/innovator-hanna-shekter.aspx
- Persaud, R. (2014). Smartphones: From toy to tool. Edutopia. http://www.edutopia.org/blog/smartphones-from-toy-to-tool-ramona-persaud
- Scherer, M. (2011). Teaching screenagers: Transforming education with technology. Educational Leadership. 68(5), 16-21.